Day Twenty-Seven: Lost Bag

 I lost my little black tote bag that I've had for what seems like forever and although it was only holding my water bottle in it, I still really liked the bag with the holes I've been sewing up from time to time. It reminded me of living in England a few years ago and I can remember when first found the bag in a Denham's store. I went in search of it today, thinking I was sure I'd remembered where I'd left it but unfortunately it wasn't in the lost and found. So I saw a cute cute tote and thought maybe it's time to get a new one anyway, so new tote bag in hand I'm starting the spring fresh with cute kitties and dogs in a sweet little, light tote!

Comments

  1. Nothing like a new bag to lift a gal's spirits! Enjoy the new tote. Maybe the old one will still turn up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts