Day Twenty-Eight & Twenty-Nine: Getting My Second Wind & I Was Wrong

I missed posting number twenty-eight by about 5 minutes so I'm including it with number twenty-nine. I was clearly not the early bird yesterday and did not catch the worm but at least I'm only minutes into today and getting to post early which is a nice surprise to the end of my night and the start of a new days.

Day Twenty-Eight: Getting My Second Wind

I was so tired, like totally exhausted, must go to bed right now, this very moment kind of tired and then I watched a short video https://patthomson.net/2016/06/20/writers-block/ about writers block and the music, the crescendo of all the characters in a bunch of movies playing writers with writing block and then suddenly finding the inspiration and being freed to frantically write captivated me and woke me up. I'm up now. Of course after I finish typing a few more words and post this blog and brush my teeth and do the new Wordle and Nerdle, I'll most likely feel that sheer exhaustion once again and off to bed I go. That sounds really nice too, off to bed. I'm off to bed.

Day Twenty-Nine: I was wrong.

I was wrong, it was a blimp in my radar. My few minutes enjoying a burst of energy soared high and burned out quickly and now I truly am ready for bed. Blog yesterday and blog today done and dusted and I look forward to sweet happy slumber and knowing the SOL challenge is almost over and with the exception of posting yesterdays late and with today's it all went great. I look forward to the last three and maybe in my dreams tonight I'll find inspiration, that would be great. Sweet dreams.

Comments

  1. I've never seen the page close like that! I've posted late before (I'm in California), and this time I missed it by about 15 minutes, but I feel like the closing of the actual page is something new?? Good job getting 2 for 1!! I still have to think of something to write for the 29th day. Boo. I'm always so happy when we get to the end of this thing! Haha. Sweet dreams (now that you're all caught up! Yay!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was so surprised when it shut me out but then I figured there is no rule that says I can't have both in one. Yes, as much as I've enjoyed having to write each day I am a bit happy it's almost done. I think it's the wonderful energy of all of the participants and their talent that makes SOL challenge so special! I hope you were able to get your 29th done in time :). Have a fabulous night!!!

      Delete
  2. Innovation. Creation. Invention. All need a good night sleep. Get your eight hours of rest and you’ll be surprised how ideas 💡 of inspiration and wonder pour in. 😴😴😴

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ghania, yes, that's great advice. A good night sleep really does wonders for us and inspiration. I hope you've had a fabulous day and are enjoying a wonderfully relaxing and inspiring evening!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I felt your weariness in this slice, that spot of energy and then another slice. Sweet dreams. Only two more days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ramona, Yes, I really did feel weary, and am excited it's almost done but also sad to be leaving this wonderfully supportive community. I hope you're having a great week and having lots of joyous creative inspiration. Have a fabulous night!!!

      Delete
  4. I could really feel how you were dragging in the beginning of this slice and then the burst of energy you got after watching the video. Sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shawn! I appreciate the support and kind words! I hope you're having a fabulous week and finding great creative inspiration as we approach the finish line! Have a fabulous night!!!

      Delete
  5. Hope you found rest and dreams ...
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thank you although some strange dreams. It's been a really interesting month, I'm glad I got to do this challenge and so grateful for all the support of this wonderfully talented community. I hope you've had a joyous week so far and have a fabulous evening and a perfectly restful nights sleep!!!

      Delete
  6. "new Wordle and Nerdle." :D
    My nightly routine takes up a whole extra hour now! Octordle, Sedecordle, Duotrigordle. I really need to stop too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I never knew of these, I'll check them out and try not to get obsessed but it's so hard, they're really fun. I do like that Wordle and Nerdle are only once a day it's all you can do. I fear that if I were able to do more than one, I'd never stop. I hope you had a great week and hope you have a fabulous evening!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts