Day Twenty-Five: Tired

I'm tired today. Of course it's Friday so that's to be expected, I suppose, but I think it's more tired of having my focus split and trying to do everything but never really succeeding in do anything well. It's definitely time this weekend to do some quiet reflection on how I'm living my life because I just don't feel good right now. I feel healthy, thank God and so many wonderful things are going on in my life but I'm not making wise choices and the last few days I've just felt out of sorts and it's culminated in this overwhelming exhaustion all of a sudden. So today is a wake up call and time to get back on track and focus. Focused breathing, focused meditation, and living in a state of gratitude and joy. A good plan for moving forward is in the works!!!

Comments

  1. That is an excellant plan! I hope your weekend is refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leigh Anne, yes, refreshing is such a great word. I'm working on it but actually now having that word in my mind is a perfect way to end the day and start tomorrow and work toward a refreshing day! I hope yours is wonderfully refreshing so far and joyous as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts