Day Three: Beauty in the View

I was working a temp job today on the 42nd floor of an office building in Manhattan. Although I have a fear of heights I was transfixed today, pretty much all throughout the day, with the view. I've lived in this city for over 25 years and it's unusual to be in a place where I can spend even a few minutes let alone a whole day observing life from so high up. New perspectives are always great for a writer and today I felt elevated and inspired by the sunshine, the diversity in architecture and the often beautiful adornments at the top of buildings that I never take time to look up and admire.

I admired today and although I didn't take a picture with my iPhone, I took the time to enjoy the view and I guess you'd say take a picture with my eyes!

Comments

Popular Posts