Day Thirty-One: Wow

 Wow, what a great experience, I'm so glad I decided to do the SOL challenge and I am grateful for this incredible community of writers and teachers. There were some days, especially one where I was a minute or two passed midnight and had to double up the next day but it so nice to have committed to doing it and having done it.

And to have read such inspiring blog post, so many talented people with great ideas, kind and inspiring thoughts and some funny, poignant and dramatic stories.

Writing is often a solitary endeavor and although I was alone when I wrote, I felt the collective energy of all the writers having the same struggles to get everything in life done including their daily blog post. Well we all did it and well done everyone!!!

I look forward to next year and to all the great Two Writing Teacher post to come. Wishing you all incredible joy, great creativity, health, prosperity, fulfillment, laughter and love!!! And peace for all people everywhere and a renewed love and respect for our common home, plant earth!!! xxx

Comments

  1. Congratulations on completing the challenge! The inspiration is always incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts