Day Thirteen: Found My Hat

 Sounds strange but I was so, so excited that I found my hat. I'd realized yesterday that I had misplaced it and was sure I'd have to replace it and although it was only about $15.00 on Amazon it was more the fact that I'd misplaced it and was clearly being careless by doing so. I get so upset with myself when I lose something and especially in winter when I loose hats and gloves. I judge myself is what happens when I lose something. I feel like a bit of a failure which is so harsh but that's how it is. I actually have said out loud to myself from time-to-time, "what is wrong with you, slow down!" And that usually works for awhile until I lose something else. I think the most aggravating part is that I usually lose something simply because I rushed out and didn't stop to look back at the subway seat or the chair next to me at the restaurant or just didn't notice my hat fell out of my bag. Well I found it and I'm thrilled and truly, it's the little things in life that can bring us the most joy!!!

Comments

  1. I am glad you found your hat. It is worrying if we don't find what we have misplaced.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts