Day Fourteen: Finding a Clue

I'm working on a play and it must be submitted by next Sunday and one element that was to be included in a scene per the contest guidelines is a brief scene from a Columbo episode. Well I went on the hunt just now and found the perfect scene, absolutely perfect. I'm just so shocked how easy it was. I knew I needed it to be something about art as the play centers on an art mystery and although I was unfortunately unable to view the full episode on Amazon Prime, I was able to find the transcript for "Suitable for Framing" and an short video on youtube with the final scene and it was simply perfect for my needs. I could read the scene and then see it acted and I'm so excited, thrilled, it's PERFECT!

Comments

  1. I remember watching Columbo when I was young. Interesting requirement for an interesting project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was such a twist when I read the requirements but so much fun to think about with all his great episodes to choose from. Have a great night!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts