Day Eighteen: Theo

 Theo is an adorable cat my roommate adopted before the pandemic and he brings us so much joy all the time. He's quirky and energetic and loves to be chased around the apartment. Tonight I got home late and gave him his usual kisses and without warning he took off, ran into the living room and then back into the bedroom and up on to the dresser which is his launching pad to get to the top of the credenza but in typical kitty fashion he flew across the room, leaped up on to the dresser and was perched to make the next jump but then stopped abruptly and cleaned a spot on his right side. It wasn't a long process by any means but it was the sudden stop that made me laugh. He was flying at happy kitty speed and just ready to take the next big leap, and that, to him, was the perfect moment to clean himself. It happens all the time with every cat I've loved but it still makes me smile. They are such incredibly unique little beings and each perfect in their own way. What a lovely way to end my day, watching Theo be Theo!

Comments

  1. Cats are such interesting creatures. I love hearing about how they jumó and plays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they just amaze me and I could watch him play for hours. :) Hope you're having a great weekend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts