Day Nineteen: Glasses

 Today was a day for getting things done and on the list was the eye doctor and getting a new pair of prescription sunglasses since I'd broken my old ones. Turns out my eyes have deteriorated very little since my 2011 eye exam which is great news and my insurance plan included a free pair of regular glasses but not sunglasses. The representative said it would probably be around $300.00 to get them. That's just not what I wanted to pay, not even close so I got my free pair ordered and went on my way and figured I just continue using my old sunglasses, they work well. I'd already tried finding glasses online but gave up several times, it was just too overwhelming on the different sites but got back to the office today and figured I'd just try one more time and found EyeBuyDirect and within minutes I'd found a fabulous pair for only 42.00 including prescription lenses. I'm so happy and can't wait to get them. But most importantly I'm happy I tried one more time. I don't know why it was more overwhelming the other times but I guess when it's the right time we know because it's easy and mostly effortless and no stress!

Comments

Popular Posts