Day Thirty: The Gym

 I'm at one of my favorite places, the gym and I've plucked my eyebrows in my 10x magnifying mirror and cleaned out my pours and now sitting here with a mud mask on and enjoying some quiet time and just treating myself to some spa time. My gym is like a little spa and although the steam room and sauna are still not open there is, when it's just me here, something so relaxing. I miss the energy of the days before Covid when there were tons of friends and were all heading to a class, but today this is perfect!

Comments

  1. To have a place. Away from the things. You have it! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm so truly, truly grateful! I hope you've had a beautiful day!!!

      Delete
  2. Lovely relaxation. Reading your slice makes me happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet and kind, thank you so much, Juliette. I hope you've had a fabulous day and are having a beautiful evening!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts